Bus shelters are provided to enhance your public transport experience by offering protection from the weather conditions whilst you are waiting for your bus.
If you notice any issues with a bus shelter, including damage or faults, please report them to us and we will arrange for them to be fixed.
Report bus shelter damage
Use this service to report:
- damage to a bus shelter
- a fault with a bus shelter, for example timetable display
You will need to tell us:
- your contact details (optional)
- the exact location of the bus shelter
- the bus shelter identity code (if known)
- which part of the bus shelter is damaged or faulty
- a description of the damage or fault
- any other information, for example vehicle details if caused by a road traffic collision
Emergencies can be reported by telephone on:
Page last updated: 10 December 2018