Report a lost, damaged or stolen bus pass

Report a stolen bus pass

If your pass has been stolen, you have reported it to the police and have been given a crime number then it can be replaced free of charge. Please use our form to let us know that your bus pass has been stolen and you need a new one.

You can contact the police on their non emergency telephone number, 101.

Use this service to:

  • report a stolen bus pass


Completing this form takes around 5 minutes.

Page last updated: 01 October 2018
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.