Report a lost, damaged or stolen bus pass

Report a lost bus pass

If you lose your older person's or disabled bus pass we can replace it for a £10 fee. Please use our form to report it to us. You will need to create or login to your online account first. 

The pass reported as lost will be cancelled so that it will no longer work on the buses.

Use this service to:

  • report a lost bus pass


Completing this form takes around 5 minutes.

Page last updated: 01 October 2018
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.