Report a lost, damaged or stolen bus pass

- Report a damaged bus pass

- Report a stolen bus pass

Report a damaged bus pass

If your card is visibly damaged, for example, it is excessively worn, cracked or physically broken, there is a £10 charge for a replacement. Please use our form to let us know you need a replacement. You will need to create or login to your online account first. 

If your pass stops working but there is no obvious damage, then please bring it or post it to the Concessionary Fares Team at the Civic Centre in Poole to be inspected and if there is no visible damage it may be replaced free of charge. (Please note that BCP Council can accept no responsibility for loss or damage to a pass whilst in the post to us).

Use this service to:

  • report a damaged bus pass


Completing this form takes around 5 minutes.

Page last updated: 01 April 2019
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.