Covid-19 Update (Wednesday 3 June 2020) Poole Park and Branksome Park Tennis Courts
Following the further easing of restrictions in England, the LTA has confirmed what these measures mean in relation to tennis. Please familiarise yourself with the additional conditions for court use, which include, but are not limited to the following; they are important for your safety and the safety of others to control the spread of Covid-19:
- stay 2 metres away from others
- bring hand sanitiser for use before, during and after a tennis session
- you can play singles and/or doubles tennis with up to six members outside of your household, providing social distancing is maintained between each player
- avoid sharing equipment – however, use of communal rackets can be done subject to thorough cleaning measures between use
- bring new or fresh, clearly marked tennis balls to avoid cross handling
- players are advised not to change ends during play
- avoid touching your face
- have your drink breaks apart from one another
- do NOT shake hands during play
- avoid gathering in groups before/after play at the gate or car park area
- allow others to enter/leave the gate without crowding at its entrance
- finish your game 10 minutes early to avoid cross over with others arriving
- do not congregate after playing
If you develop symptoms of COVID-19 follow the Government’s ‘test and trace’ guidelines on the Gov.uk website
Please note: Toilet facilities will be unavailable until the cafés at both sites have reopened.
All services are subject to review in line with the current and evolving Government and LTA advice and will be closed if they become unsafe.
We recommend you keep checking the Poole Tennis Booking website as this information is liable to change at very short notice.
Page last updated: 05 June 2020