How to raise concerns about the safety and wellbeing of a vulnerable adult.

Guidance and support from the Bournemouth and Poole Safeguarding Adults Board.

If you're worried about the wellbeing of a child, want to report abuse or aren't sure what to do please get in touch

Can't find what you're looking for?

Try using our search.

Page last updated: 17 May 2020
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.