Children, Young People & Learning provide an effective, efficient and comprehensive service in preparing and presenting admission appeals on behalf of the school.
Services to be provided to the school:
- to research and prepare Admission Appeal statements (including appendices and maps) in liaison with the school for each appeal within the required timescale
- to attend the Admission Appeal and present the case on behalf of the school
Children, Young People & Learning will:
- ensure confidentiality in its relationships and dealings with the school and parents/guardians of all students for whom the service is provided
- ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act
- ensure that the qualifications and expertise of staff providing support to the school is commensurate with the work undertaken
- ensure appropriate management of this Service Level Agreement. The Strategy Manager, Admissions, Exclusions & Awards (phone 01202 261910) is the point of contact for the school on matters concerning the management of the Service Level Agreement
- be available during normal business hours, Monday to Friday
- respond to all non-urgent enquiries within 10 working days, all urgent enquiries within 1 day, investigate/respond to any complaints about the service within 2 working days
For more information contact Julie Gale email@example.com, phone 01202 261910 or Angie Hill firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 01202 261912.
Page last updated: 05 April 2019