To provide an effective, efficient and timely courier delivery and collection service to the school including the delivery and collection of papers, files, timesheets, pay advice slips, cheques and other miscellaneous items that constitute paperwork, between the schools and the local authority within the Borough of Poole.
The courier and mail service will deliver the following core services:
- delivery and collection service for all postal items under 5kg in weight up to three times a week during term time in accordance with an agreed timetable
- delivery of mail/documents to local authority establishments within the Borough of Poole
The courier and mail service can deliver the following additional services:
- advice and guidance on how to deal with bulk despatch of mail
- arrangements for the despatch of registered or recorded mail together with special deliveries
- arrangements of a post franking facility for all outgoing mail items
- receipted delivery service for manageable items delivered internally
- transfer of confidential records between academy Schools within the Borough of Poole up to three times per year
- supply and collection of white confidential waste sacks and green recycling sacks plus accessories
- bulk delivery and collection of 100 plus letters/packages
The courier and mail service will respond to all urgent enquiries within one working day, and non-urgent enquiries within 5 working days.
For more information contact Emma Fry, Courier Manager by email email@example.com or phone 01202 633010 or Liz Hall, Business Manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01202 262809.
Page last updated: 05 April 2019