Parental support

Details of the types of childcare available.

Information about children's centres, including registration and family outreach referrals.

Working with children and young people with mild to profound hearing or visual impairments.

Special Educational Needs in local mainstream schools.

Helping you with information, advice, and support about Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).

Short-term substitute care for children with significant disabilities or a serious health condition.

Activities during school holidays targeted at disabled children and young people.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Try using our search.

Page last updated: 26 August 2021
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.