Building Control - Information for homeowners

If you are considering alterations to your property, ranging from putting a new doorway in, knocking down a wall, or building an extension onto your house you will need to make an application to us. 

This page has the information that you will require to make an application. If you have any worries that are not covered on this site please call us on 01202 633250 or email

Page last updated: 02 October 2020
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.