PHP resident's carer parking permit

Resident’s carers permits are available to those residents relying on an unofficial carer. The resident must be a disabled blue badge holder. The permit allows the carer to park their vehicle whilst providing care to the resident.

You can register more than one vehicle on your online account and then nominate which vehicle you need to park, as and when required. It is important to ensure the vehicle you have parked is the vehicle active on your account.

The cost of a resident's carer permit is currently £20 per year.

Documentary evidence

A check will be made on the Council Tax and Electoral Roll records to verify residence. 

Documentary evidence is required, you will need to produce:

  • carers registration document (all pages)
  • tenancy agreement (if not named on the Council Tax or Electoral Roll records)
  • copy of valid disabled blue badge
  • doctor's letter (this must include carers name and address)

If you are unable to provide the required documentary evidence or are unsure about what to supply please contact the Parking Administration Section on 01202 634240.

How to apply

You can apply online or by post.


To apply online, please use our form.


You will require a valid credit or debit card and copies of relevant evidence to upload.

By post

To apply by post, download and complete the resident's carer parking permit application form and enclose your cheque/postal order, made payable to BCP Council, together with photocopies of the supporting documents as set out on the form and post the application to:

Parking administration section
BCP Council
PO Box 5038
BH15 2WG

Parking Administration will not accept personal callers.

Please make sure you read the resident's carer parking permit terms and conditions.

Page last updated: 18 June 2020
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.