Coronavirus (COVID-19): change to service
Following advice from the government regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we have started reopening our libraries, see the latest library service information.
See further information about changes to services.
About this library
Parkstone Library is located in the heart of Ashley Cross in the old fire station building. This library has the following:
- books, DVDs, and audiobooks for all the family to borrow and hire
- computers with free access to the internet and printing facilities
- free WiFi
- daily newspapers and magazines to read in the library
- self-service kiosks to issue and return your items to avoid queuing
- 24/7 drop-box so you can return your items at any time
- tea and coffee available
- access to the library via a ramp
- loop induction system
Find out more about our accessible library services.
Page last updated: 11 October 2020