Coronavirus (COVID-19): change to service
On advice from the government regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have closed all of our libraries across Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole. We also have:
See further information about changes to services.
About this library
Canford Cliffs Library is on the clifftop side of Western Road, about a quarter of a mile from Canford Cliffs Village towards Branksome Chine.
This library has the following:
- books, DVD's, and audiobooks for all the family to borrow and hire
- computers with free access to the internet and printing facilities
- free WiFi
- daily newspapers and magazines to read in the library
Events and activities
We hold events in all of our libraries.
You can check:
- free car park with 3 disabled spaces
- access to the library via a ramp
- loop induction system
Find out more about our accessible library services.
Page last updated: 01 April 2020