About this library
Broadstone Library is on the aptly named Story Lane, to the rear of Tesco Express off The Broadway.
This library has the following:
- books, DVD's, and audiobooks for all the family to borrow and hire
- computers with free access to the internet and printing facilities
- free WiFi
- daily newspapers and magazines to read in the library
- tea and coffee available
- self-service kiosks to issue and return your items to avoid queuing
- ReadySpex Reading Glasses with strengths from 1.25 to 2.50 are available to purchase from £2.99
Events and activities
We hold events in all of our libraries.
You can check:
- ramp level public access to the library next to a pay and display public car park with disabled parking
- toilet facilities - see the community toilet scheme
Find out more about our accessible library services.
Page last updated: 03 January 2020