Under the scheme we hold a register of landlords who have signed up as being interested in their property being leased to us. We enter into a lease agreement and the council then rents the property to people it has a duty to.
We are looking for all types of self-contained, unfurnished properties within Poole.
Advantages of the scheme are:
- we will guarantee to pay you the rent every month in advance for the duration
- of the lease regardless of whether the property is occupied or not
- we will guarantee to return the property to you in the same condition less fair wear and tear
- we will make good any damage caused by tenants
- we will carry out minor repairs free of charge
- we will provide full management of the property including rent collection, dealing with anti-social behaviour and nuisance from the tenant, property inspections, works required when void to re-let the property, sign up of new tenants
More information on the scheme and how to apply can be found on the right hand-side of this page.
Page last updated: 01 May 2019