The advisory list of contractors is based around housing and community services robust code of practice.
We have put together the advisory list to assist applicants, there is no obligation for you to engage anyone from the list.
Joining the advisory list
To join the advisory list, contractors should complete the application form, provided they meet the following criteria:
- you have provided two suitable local references for works which you have recently carried out
- you agree to abide by housing and community services contractors code of conduct for carrying out grant work
- you accept the procedures in respect of selection from the list by grant applicants
Contractors code of conduct
All contractors selected for the advisory list should meet our contractors code of conduct.
This outlines the standard of service applicants can expect from a contractor:
- at the initial visit
- following the visit
- if appointed to carry out the works
- while the works are in progress
- on completion of the works
Page last updated: 01 May 2019