Report a tree issue on public land

Let us know if you notice any issues with a council owned tree.

Report an issue with a tree

Use this service to report:

  • dead wood
  • fungi growth
  • tree/branch down on council owned land, not affecting access or emergency
  • tree leaning (not urgent or an emergency)
  • Tree obscuring traffic lights or signs
  • vandalism to a tree (not happening now)
  • a request for work to be done to a council tree

Do not use this service to report:

For full details of the types of work we will and will not consider, read how we manage and maintain the trees we own.


You will need to tell us:

  • the issue with the tree
  • where the tree is

You can also upload a picture of the issue.

If the tree is in a dangerous condition, please phone us on:

Page last updated: 09 September 2020
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.