We manage and maintain the trees we own. If you experience or notice a problem with a tree we own, please report the tree issue to us.
We will remove:
- dead, dying and dangerous trees
- damaged and dangerous limbs
- limbs which are obscuring highway signs, traffic lights or lamps
We will not remove:
- trees causing leaves to drop in your gutters, or on your drive or garden
- branches overhanging drive or garden
- trees blocking sunlight
- trees blocking satellite dishes, solar panels or TV aerials
- limbs interfering with telephone lines. You must contact the service provider
- trees close to but not touching a property
- trees or branches that are impacting railway lines, instead contact Network Rail: telephone 03457 114 141
- trees or branches that are impacting electricity cables, instead contact SSE: telephone 0800 052 0400
If you want to carry out tree work to a council owned tree you must request permission first.
Poole Housing Partnership (PHP) residents
If you are a PHP resident reporting a tree on PHP land telephone 0800 6523900 or email email@example.com.
In an emergency outside office hours telephone 0800 506050.
Tree damage to property
If you believe a council owned tree is causing damage to your property and you want to make a claim, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must provide as much information as possible and may be required to support your claim with an independent expert's report.
Page last updated: 04 February 2019