This paper presents the latest key economic statistics for Poole including regional and national comparisons. This data covers: the supply and demand of labour; job seeker claimants, qualifications, earnings, housing costs, jobs by broad sector and other topics.
In addition, there are several charts of time series which make regional and national comparisons over time (mostly over 10 years).
For Poole are:
- there is a high employment rate
- job seeker’s claimant rate is less than half the national figure
- earnings are lower than the national average
- housing is relatively expensive (both to buy and in the private rented sector)
- Poole’s relative situation with respect to many indicators has not changed over time
Page last updated: 24 April 2019