Creekmoor ward is located in the west of Poole and shares boundaries with Broadstone, Canford Heath West, Oakdale and Hamworthy West wards. Residential areas are located in the north, west and central areas of the ward, with an industrial/retail area in the east. Upton House and Upton Country Park are located in the south and the Castleman Trailway runs from Upton Country Park, through Creekmoor to Merley.
- in 2011 the resident population of Creekmoor ward was 9,180 people with 3,986 households
- Creekmoor ward has on average a slightly younger aged resident population than Poole with an average age of 41.9 compared to 42.1
- residents in Creekmoor were less likely to respond that they had ‘very good health’, with 43.9% compared to 46.5% in Poole
- owner occupation of accommodation is higher in this ward compared to Poole overall.
- a higher proportion of residents in Creekmoor ward are employed in skilled trades occupations compared to Poole
- a higher proportion of residents in this ward have no qualification compared to Poole overall
More details about the
Page last updated: 22 February 2019