We would like the diversity of our suppliers to reflect the diversity of the town. We welcome bids from all businesses, whatever their size or background.
- simplified Financial Regulations to remove the requirement for formal tenders below £150,000. Three quotes from capable suppliers are required below this threshold
- consulted with local business groups to develop simple, streamlined procurement processes
- hosted events for local businesses to provide face-to-face access to buyers, explain changes, discuss opportunities and to obtain feedback
- adopted the National Procurement Concordat for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- adopted the Government’s standard Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) which means standard questions in quotes and tenders
- implemented Supplying the South West for registering existing contracts and publishing opportunities for new contracts.
Page last updated: 21 May 2019