Creekmoor Youth Centre is a safe place for young people to come and join in a range of activities including:
We also offer signposting to services re employment education and training, can do CVs and job searches at a local level. Staff also support work in schools, holiday activities and work around Neighbourhood Listening Groups. We are a keen supporter of volunteering and can offer a number of voluntary opportunities to young people either independently or through organisations.
- SENsational Mondays: 6.30pm to 8.30pm for 11 to 15 year olds with mild to moderate SEN/disabilities. Can be self referred or referred by agency but needs to be discussed with youth centre staff before arrival
- Youth club for Year 9+: 7pm to 9pm
- Karate Group: 4.45pm to 5.45pm, for full details please contact Andy on 01202 600638
- Coastal fitness circuit sessions: 6.30pm to 7.30pm for 11 years old+
- Pilates sessions: 6.30pm to 8.30pm for 16 years old+, for details contact Coastal Fitness on 07522852286
- Youth club for years 6, 7 and 8: 6.30pm to 8.30pm
£1 fee for members and £1.50 for non-members. It is free to become a member.
Further holiday activities, trips and projects take place throughout the year. For more information contact Louise Howlett on 07779 880709.
Join us on Facebook and Twitter, or find out more about what Up in Poole can offer.
Page last updated: 13 August 2019