Paying for childcare

Coronavirus (COVID-19): change to service

On advice from the government regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19)We have created a page with Childcare information for people identified as a key workers

See further information about changes to services


You could be entitled to help to pay for childcare through early education funding, 30 hours childcare for working parents, tax free childcare or tax credits.

You can get additional help for childcare by applying for tax credits, childcare vouchers and tax free childcare.

Information for parents about the 30 hours free childcare.

If you meet the criteria, you can apply for money to help your child access good quality early years education

Money you can apply for, to help your child access good quality early years education

Funding to support development, learning and care. Use the online checker tool to see if your childcare setting can claim this additional funding.

Information and application forms for the Disability Access Fund, for Early Years Practitioners.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Try using our search.

Page last updated: 26 March 2020
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.