Transfer of premises licence

You can apply to transfer premises licence on GOV.UK:

Apply online

You can use this application form to apply for this licence. The application form is available in 2 forms:

You must also download, complete and send us the form of consent given by the person who holds the existing premises licence.

For all copies sent to Environmental and Consumer Protection Services please clearly mark each envelope with LA2003.

There are fees involved with this application.

We are unable to accept this form by email because it must have a signature. Please print the form, sign it and return it to:

Environmental Services
Unit 1
Newfields Business Park
2 Stinsford Road
BH17 0NF

Page last updated: 21 November 2019
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.