Business and consumers

COVID-19: The Chancellor has set out a package of temporary measures to support businesses through this period of disruption caused by COVID-19. 

You may need a licence, a permit, or to be registered to operate your business. We can issue some of these whilst others are managed on a national level.

Information about trade waste, recycling and our weighbridge

Pay your business rates, view your bill and let us know any changes in your circumstances

Find out about business and consumer rights and advice

Advice and guidance for starting and growing your business

Guidance and information about health and safety in the workplace

Information about commercial waste and skip hire services.

We offer many services for your business such as grounds maintenance, skip hire, pest control and more

Information and guidance for businesses.

Find out the hygiene rating of a food business as well as how to report any food safety issues.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Try using our search.

Page last updated: 11 January 2021
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.