We provide skip, recycling, refuse bin services and a weighbridge for commercial customers.
You can now enquire about our commercial waste collection service and report a missed commercial waste bin collection using our online forms.
You will need to login or create an account with us first.
Take waste to the transfer station
You can take business waste and recyclables to the transfer station at Nuffield Road, BH17 0RS (next to the household waste recycling centre).
- general waste
- green waste
- recyclables (such as cardboard)
We don't take:
- air conditioning units
- commercial fridge/freezers
- fluorescent tube lights
- gas bottles
- raw food
Waste is charged from a minimum up to 100kg fee and then banded in 100kg increments to give you a cost effective solution for small amounts of waste. Prices are reviewed annually.
These prices are valid from 1st April 2017 and no VAT is charged on this service.
The charges are:
- general mixed waste, £145.00 per tonne
- wood, £75.00 per tonne
- green waste, £60.00 per tonne
- soil/rubble, £25.00 per tonne
- recyclables, £50.00 per tonne
- mattresses, £5.00 per mattress plus general mixed waste charge
We only accept payment by credit or debit card (except American Express) at the time of disposal, there are no cash transactions or account facilities available.
The tariff of charges will be on display at the weighbridge.
We are open:
- Monday to Friday, 2pm to 5pm, from 1 April to 30 September
- Monday to Friday, 2pm to 4pm, from 1 October to 31 March
You will need two documents:
Page last updated: 06 February 2018