Change your details

Moving house

If you are moving within Poole, please take your bin with you to your new property. You can update your address using your self service account.

If you are moving to Bournemouth or Christchurch, or out of the Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council area please call us on 01202 123123.

Moving into a house which already has a green bin

If the green bin has a valid sticker on it, then this bin has been paid for by the previous owners and you can continue using the service for the rest of the year.

If the bin does not have a valid sticker on it, you will need to register for the service.

Change your personal details

If any of your personal details have changed, please call us on  01202 123123. If you are renewing your garden waste service subscription online, you can change your details when renewing.

Page last updated: 12 April 2021
Help us improve
This is just for feedback on our website, not comments or questions about our services. Feedback on services will not be passed on. To tell us anything else, contact us.

Please don't include any personal or financial information.